Tuesday, October 24, 2006

48 Things You Could Care Less About

1. FIRST NAME? Mindy
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? I can't remember the exact moment but probably recently since I cry about a lot of things.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I sure do!
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Sara Lee chicken
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? You bet!
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Just this blog
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep, they are huge according to the doctor.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Heck no!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Grape Nuts
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I would say so
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Good ol' chocolate
14. SHOE SIZE? 7 1/2
15. RED OR PINK? Pink
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Wish I could say what I was thinking more and say it more clearly.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? April, Katie, and Heather
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Nah, just post this on your blog.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Jeans, brown long sleeve shirt, brown cardigan, and brown clarks.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? a yummy new soup leftover from last night
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Paula kelley on Pandora
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Caribbean blue
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Mikey & campfires
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Karen
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Eyes.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? Never met her but I think we would have fun together.
27. FAVORITE DRINK? non-fruity teas
28. FAVORITE SPORT? college & pro football
29. EYE COLOR? brown
30. HAT SIZE? medium?
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Sometimes, like for my wedding and when I want to wear sunglasses in the car.
32. FAVORITE FOOD? soups
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings, if I can stay awake for them.
35. SUMMER OR WINTER?A little of both.
36. HUGS OR KISSES? love me some hugs!
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? cheesecake
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? LetÂ’s skip this oneÂ….
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? and this one, too.
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Pug Hill, though I really haven't been able to get into books lately
41. WHATÂ’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? bright colored stripes
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? The Amazing Race that I tivoed and Miami Ink
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? the water of Lake Superior
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles
45. THE FURTHEST YOUÂ’VE BEEN FROM HOME? Germany
46. WHATÂ’S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I can do calligraphy and I know about bookbinding
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Sibley, IA
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? noone, I stole it.

No comments: