Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Friday, September 10, 2010
Sunday, July 04, 2010
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Friday, June 04, 2010
I can't catch you up on all that has happened but there are a couple that are note worthy.
I got to fulfill a life long dream in December and go to Disney World! Thanks to Mike's parents we had a good family vacation with his side. We had a nice place to stay and were able to visit: Disney World, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, and Universal Studios. It was a packed week but loads of fun. I definitely want to go back sometime!
12 weeks 2 days
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Days have been flying by, I don't know where the go. Days in my 20s are winding down and I am determined to make the most of these last months. Summer/Fall plans thus far include:
- Girls weekend at the end of May in Des Moines. Hotel, spa, & Wii. Should be fun
- Trip to Chicgo to visit Katie. This trip is long over due but WILL happen this summer!
- Camping trip up north with Missy (who will also ring in year 3-0 this year).
- a week long visit from Heather (coming all the way from Canada!). I am excited to take her to the Iowa State fair and just hang out with her. We haven't seen each other for about 8 years!
- Raiders game in KC
- ISU game in KC and then an NFL game the next day
- many saturdays spent at the farmer's market
- weekend trips to local wineries to take in the free entertainment
That's my list so far, let's see if I can be able to do them all!
The invitation biz has kicked into gear for this year. I have my first invitation suite done and am working on the second and have a third waiting in the wings. I will be doing programs for 2 of the 3 as well and also am working on a set of note cards and birthday invitations. Looks like it won't be a slow summer after all!
I am hoping to finally get a start on my yard work this weekend, we will finally (crossing my fingers) have a couple of rain-free days. I need to dig up the sod and start my compost bin and buy some dirt for my raised bed. I bought a few vegetable plants toay and will get more this weekend and hopefully by the middle of the summer will have a nice garden growing!