1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? Anything soft, anything I can use for baby knits. I also love bulky yarns, ones that are chunky. Anything hand made & hand dyed.
2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in? My circulars are in their case and the others I keep in a mason jar or in a couple of handmade needle roll things.
3. How long have you been knitting? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced? A couple of years or so on and off. I would say that I am an intermediate. I love to try new patters just to see if I can do it.
4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? I have an amazon list here.
5. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.) I like anything fruity, lilacs, anything "fresh" . I hate cucumber melon!
6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy? Oh my, more like sweet mouth! I love reese's peanut butter eggs, hearts, you know the holiday candy and anything gummy. Unfortunately I am on the South Beach Diet so all if this is technically off limits unless it is sugar-free. I enjoy snacking on the south beach diet wheat cracker snacks, snack bars and call me a little strange but I enjoy the peanutbutter meal replacement bars as well.
7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin? I do bookbinding making guest books, photo albums, journals, address books. I also do calligraphy. Check out my store at etsy. I also like scrapbooking. i do not spin.
8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD) I like most kinds of music. I love mix cds!!!!!
9. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer? Any colors you just can't stand? I like earth tones, deep and rich. I also am a fan of pink. Don't really care for yellows or black.
10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? I live with my fiance and we have a chocolate lab named Penny.
11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos? I wear all but the ponchos.
12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? I like to knit baby/kids clothes. I love trying new patterns.
13. What are you knitting right now? A little kids sweater that I don't think will turn out.
14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts? Of course!!!
15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? I like my circulars and anything but plastic.
16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift? Nope.
17. How did you learn to knit? Taught myself with books and online tutorials
18. How old is your oldest UFO? 2 years old
19. What is your favorite holiday? I would suppose Christmas
20. Is there anything that you collect? scrapbooking supplies, little embelishments, yarn, decorative papers.
21. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? Check out my amazon list for things I am wishing for. As for yarns, anything bulky and chunky. I have an Interweave subscription.
22. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn? Some day I would like to learn how to make cables.
23. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements? I am not a sock knitter. I wear size 7-8 shoes.
24. When is your birthday? (mm/dd) 08/25 August 25.