Wednesday, May 10, 2006

shoes

I went on a mission last weekend in search of brown sandals to wear with warm weather clothes. Over all I was disappointed in this years selection. I like wedges but that is about all you can find and not totally what I was looking for. In the end I wound up buying 5 pairs of shoes, 3 of which are wedges. I have/had intentions of returning a couple pairs but that hasn't happened yet. Here are 4 of the 5 pairs. As far as I know 2 of my 5 bridesmaids are wearing pair #3 in bronze.
href="http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6282/1521/1600/shoes2.3.jpg">

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally understand your plight...I too, am trying to find a nice pair of brown shoes to wear with my spring stuff. (I wish I could wear the brown runners with my skirts and stuff!) Where did you find the plain brown pair? (Are they available in Canada?)

Talk soon!
Heather

PS: You inspired me to start a blogger account...much nicer than my old xanga...check it out: deepbluefaith.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Mindy

I'm in search of a pair of wedges as well.