Tuesday, December 05, 2006

tis the season

I am happy to say that my holiday shopping is done! And most all are wrapped, just waiting for a couple of things to come in the mail. We are doing a blue and silver Chirstmas this year as you can tell by how our tree is decorated and the presents that are under the tree. I wish I would have thought of that color scheme before I made our Christmas cards. My paperwhites have been growing, all 3 at their own rate. I have one tall one, one medium sized one, and one that has kind of given up.





















Went to the mall on Friday night. You could take your dog there to get their picture taken with Santa. We opted not to spend the money on that but go to see the other pups and support or doggy friend Maddoxx.





















And then you have our crazy dog who has come to like snuggling on the couch with us on her back squished between us and the back of the couch.

No comments: