Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Christmas meme.

1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? hot chocolate!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? Just sets them, the elves wrap.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? We compromise, white on the tree, colored on the windows
4. Do you hang mistletoe? nope
5. When do you put up your decorations? Day after thanksgiving usually, I don't like to wait
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? there are actually dises?! I thought the holiday was all desserts!
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Trying to sneak a peak at the "elves" wrapping by using the floor vent in my room
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes!!
10. What kind of decorations are on your Christmas tree? light blue, dark blue and silver glittered bulbs and a few random ornaments that include a couple NASCAR cars and Homer holding a beer
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? I like light snow, none of the dumpy stuff that makes the roads slick.
12. Can you ice skate? um, I did once
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My down comforter that I curled up in imediately along with the jumbo bottle of wine I got.
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? spending time with the people I love.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? ritz crackers with peanut butter in the middle dipped in chocolate almond bark
16 What is your favorite holiday tradition? shopping in the cities with my brother
17. What tops your tree? nothing yet.
18. What is your favorite holiday book?
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? J-I-N-G-L-E Bells
20. Candy canes? the small ones are all I can handle

No comments: