Friday, July 28, 2006

Went to a wedding this past weekend and so far I think we are right on target with ours, I don't think that there is anything we have forgotten yet. This couple was lucky enough to have their pictures taken down on the football field.
My honey looked hot in his tux too! I have pictures to share but our home computer is a bit slow.
Mailed a package to my secret pal this week, hopefully it will get there in time for her birthday. I had made her some mix cds but sealed up the box before I remembered to put them in.
I have my bridal shower and bachelorette party tomorrow. I have been promised a wild and crazy time. It's been a while since I have gone out so this should be interesting. All of my bridesmaids will be able to come so I am excited about that.
Here is a SP question:
Someone has stolen your stash and all your books: now what are you going to do?
Probably cry, though not too terribly hard since it is summer (is that sad?!). It is hard for me to get motivated to knit in the summer when the temperature and humidity is high. It is also hard for me to work on my knitting and try and plan my wedding and assist others with theirs. So much to do, but at this current moment I would rather be knitting than preparing for weddings! I think I would mostly miss my books, I love my knitting books, Knitting Pretty is my favorite and it is just that, pretty. I would also miss my purple chunky yarn that I have been holding onto for some time now, waiting for the right project.

What would be the first thing you'd replace? What would you live without?
As stated above I would replace my books and chunky yarn first. Oh and my set of interchangable circular needles that I got for Christmas. I could live without the ugly yarn I inherited from a friend's dead grandma, it's hard to part with yarn, even grandma yarn.

Enough for now, I will update next week after my parties!

No comments: