Thursday, July 20, 2006

Busy, busy, busy. My calendar has meetings/events on it for every day this week! Scheduled for tonight is premarital counseling. I don't care for it that much, it is hard sharing personal issues with a guy you don't even know. Tomorrow is rehearsal dinner and Saturday is a wedding. It will be nice going to the wedding to see if it triggers anything that I have forgotten for my own.


I have been working like mad trying to get my invitations done. They are nearing completion with have of them already in envelopes and ready to go to the post office. I ran out of paper which is why the other half is not done, never fear though I am hoping to have them all ready to go out on Monday!
I have been also working on a guestbook for my future sister-in-law's wedding that is in a couple of weeks. kind of a pain to be working on that and trying to get stuff done for my own wedding but oh well.
I discovered a new yarn store a month ago and finally had a few minutes to go in this past week. It is super cute!!!! I would love to work there, yarn galore! I didn't buy anything for me but I did get something special for my secret pal!!! I will have to go back and treat myself sometime.
Leaving you with a picture of my clost. This is what your closet looks like when it is trying to tell you that you buy too many shoes:

No comments: