Monday, June 26, 2006

about time.

Okay, it's been a couple of weeks so time for a new post.
Went up to Minneapolis this weekend with about 20 other people, it was our annual Twins baseball game. It was a lot of fun and my brother came along this time too and celebrated his 21st birthday. Us girls got to do some shopping at the Mall of America. I love going to H&M, got some good deals.
Last night when we got home I had just enough time to change clothes and head to Des Moines for the Micael Buble concert. Oh my goodness it was sooooooo good!!!!! I love him and he is a hottie too!


















This week I am hoping to finish the wedding invitations and I only have about a week and a half before I have to bring my dress in to be altered. Things are moving right along. Planning a wedding doesn't leave much room for crafting though I do get some knitting done on my lunch breaks on occassion. Tonight I also want to frame a couple of pictures with new frames we purchased at IKEA.

No comments: