Thursday, March 23, 2006

grandma & wilco

Went and saw Wilco last night. They always put on a good show. I love me some Wilco.











I am really at a loss for blog words these days, just don't know what to tell y'all. I can tell you that I gained 2.2lbs since yesterday, that made me sad this morning. My goal today is to get in my 64 oz. of water, I can say that part of the cause might be the lack of going to the gym this week. I sprained my ankle on Friday chasing the dog around the yard. I heard a pop, felt a lot of pain and curse words came spilling out of my mouth. My ankle swelled up and bruised and I didn't sleep well that night because of it. Saturday I could hardly get out of bed. I refused to go to the doctor b/c I didn't want to pay for the emergency visit. The swelling has gone down but it still hurts a little.
I have been trying to work on some artwork but find myself feeling stumped. I am working on some pieces that include black and white pictures of my grandparents when they were growning up. You could probably classify them as scrapbook layouts but instead of putting them in a scrapbook I will frame them instead. I haven't decided yet if I will keep them or give them to my grandparents for their 50th anniversary in May. I will post pictures when they are done. In the mean time here are a couple of my grandma that I am using:

No comments: