Thursday, March 30, 2006

flowers

Oh it sure has been a while hasn't it.
Wedding planning update:
We now officially have a florist! Yay! And she is half the price of the first lady I met with! Here are pictures of what the bouquets will look like (minus the weeds on picture 2):













I have been on the south beach diet for 2 months now and have lost nearly 20lbs! Today I am wearing jeans that I thought fit when I bought them (didn't try them on at the store) but they didn't and they are stretch like my other jeans! I was so excited when I put them on this morning! Yippie for skinny jeans!!! I can't tell you how much I love this way of eating. It has made us so aware of what we put in our bodies, it was a whole lot of junk before.
Katie, you have really inspired me with your book. I admire how you are always creating, such will power and your end product is always wonderful! Check out her book here. You are a wonderful artist!
Speaking of artwork, go check out mine.
I promise to get pictures up tomorrow of my latest project and my darn shawl that I have put on the back burner.

No comments: