Friday, December 30, 2005

It's time

It's time for me to update that is. It's funny how I can goof around online for hours but not update my blog.
I have come to the realization today that I absolutely cannot have someone not like me. I don't like being on someone's bad side. I recently started a new job and I want my new boss to like me so much. She sometimes seems a bit snobby and can be intimdating but I know that she doesn't mean to be that way on purpose. She really knows her job too so that is more preasure on me not to mess up, I really want to impress her. It is strange how the 4 people that work here are completely different, it's hard sometimes.
My Christmas went well. I was sick for most of it but other than that it wasn't bad. We had a short but busy trip up north visiting my family. It was nice to see everyone.
Here are a few things santa brought me:

No comments: