Monday, May 26, 2008

Wow! has it really been a month since I last posted?! Well that gives you a little indication of how things are going here.......busy, busy, busy. Summers are like that aren't they? There are gardens to care for, softball games to go to, dogs to walk. You know the routine. It has also been a busy time for me on the design end. I am working on 2 sets of pocketfold wedding invitations, one for a west coast bride and one for an east coast bride! I am also finishing up thank yous and programs for a local bride who is getting married very soon.
Somebody also has recently taken a liking to keeping me company and I sure don't complain!


On the home front we recently had a concrete patio poured. I was a little skeptical at first but I love it! We got some used furniture from Mike's parents which is nice and I am super excited to be able to sit out there in the mornings and have my coffee or relax out there after work and read a book. This place feels like home more each day, I love it!

No comments: