Wednesday, October 19, 2005


I am still here. Been busy with work and planning a wedding and all. Planning has been slow going currently. We are hoping to have our reception site and photographer booked soon. Getting married means that I need to get exercising. Monday I rode my bike a total of 48 blocks to my knitting group and back home. It didn't take me as long as I thought to get there and when I got home that night I felt so good! I wish that I would have been riding my bike to knitting group earlier! Next week I start my exercise class. It is only once a week but every little bit helps right? I have also been trying to drink more water since I gave up soda 2 weeks ago. Tonight we are hopefully going to finish painting the kitchen and then I will work on knitting the wings of the little blue birdie that I am making.

No comments: